WL48D1 is India's first industrial-grade LONG DISTANCE musical pixel controller made under the "Make In India" challenge.
WL48D1 has 48 output ports that support 5V and 12V 3 wire(Data, Gnd, V+) pixels, Which are clubbed into 12 Differential outputs. (controller is powered by 5v only)
5V 1Amps adapter included
Please buy Differential Receiver Boards Seperatly to connect the controller to pixels
Buy the full kit
Each output port support up to 1500 pixels.
A total of 72000 pixels can be controlled.
Each string can be independently configured for null nodes, zigzag, forward/reverse, node type, pixel count, grouping etc...
Multiple controllers can be used at once to drive the same light show.
NOTE: The WaterProof Enclosure is not available for this model
Directly Supported Softwares:-
- Vixen 3
Other Supported Softwares:-
- Luminair (iPhone/iPad)
- SoundSwitch (Mac & Windows)
- MA dot2 onPC (1 universe free)
- Onyx PC (was Martin M-PC) (4 universes free)
- Chroma-Q Vista (was Jands Vista)
- QLab (Mac)
- Chameleon (Mac)
- LightingPad (iPhone/iPad)
- Lightjams - Live interactive control MIDI / TUIO / wii
- Lightkey (Mac)
- Cue Player Lighting
- ArtNet DMX Remote (iOS)
- LED Remote (iPhone/iPad)
- Venue Magic
- MagicQ – ChamSys (Windows, Mac, Linux) **FREE**
- QLC+ (Windows, Mac, Linux) **FREE**
- FreeStyler **FREE**
- MADRIX – LED Lighting Control
- Jinx! - LED Matrix Control **FREE**
- DMXControl **FREE**
- Enttec D-Pro
- White Cat Lighting Board **FREE**
- StageSoft - CHROMA
- ShowMagic - SL/SLX **FREE 24ch**
- Maize DMX **FREE**
- Photon (iPad) **FREE**
- L.E.D. Lab (iOS)
- LX Studio (free non-commercial use)
RDM over ArtNet Monitoring Software
Media Servers / VJ
- ShowMagic - AV
- Kineme Art-Net Tools for Quartz Composer
- TroikaTronix - Isadora
- ArKaos MediaMaster Pro, MediaMasterExpress, Media Server
- Resolume Avenue 3
- MXWendler FXServer
- ESP Vision
- LD Assistant
Modes: Standalone Player Mode, Master Player Mode, Slave Player mode, Bridge MOde
Supported InPut Formats: E1.31(SACN) Or ArtNet Bridge
Supported OutPut Formats: E1.31(SACN) / ArtNet Bridge / DDP , Pixel, LEd Pannels, DMX
OutPut Processors, Pixel OverLay Models, GPIO InPuts
File Manager: Sequences(.fseq), Audio( .mp3, .ogg, .m4a), Video( .mp4, .mkv), Images, Effects( .eseq), Scripts( .sh, .pl, .pm, .php, .py), Logs, Uploads
Playlists, sheduler, Script Repo, Plugin Manager
The controller can store sequences on micro SD card and play in sync with FPP master.
Power: 5v 2A Power adapter (included in the package).
All string ports can be any of the following string types. They all can be independently set.
WS2811 / WS2812 / WS2813